Read about the real-life experiences of our customers and their thoughts on the benefits of their nursery, school, sports club or healthcare app.
Whether you're still deciding if a mobile app is the right move for you, or you're confident it is, contact us to discuss your requirements and get a free, no-obligation quote and trial.
- Here’s how Marymount Paris is making the most of its appWe recently caught up with Kate des Places, Director of External Relations at Marymount Paris to see how they were getting on with their app. […]
- Having an app has worked wonders for New End PrimaryWe caught up with Karyn Ray, Headteacher of New End Primary School in Camden, about her recent experience using their school app during the coronavirus crisis. […]
- School comms transformed at Pick Me AcademyAfter a period of fast growth, Pick Me Academy in Bucharest, Romania, needed to adapt their school-to-parent communications (school comms). They launched their Piota international school app in […]
- The Barn Nursery School – A nursery app to keep parents in the loopHave you ever wondered whether getting a nursery or school app would be “worth it”? If so, take a look at the article below, written by Sal McKeown for Practical Pre-School, which […]
- Bristol City Academy Football Club app – transforming communication with a football club app from PiotaIn summer 2018, Piota welcomed new customer Bristol City Academy football club. We developed a football club app , available on Apple and Android, with the aim of reducing staff time spent […]
- International School App for King’s Oak SchoolKing's Oak School in Romania improved their parental engagement through a Piota international school app and now it set's them apart from local competitors […]
- Becoming a paperless school within REAch2 Academy TrustHeath Hayes Academy was the first REAch2 school to launch it’s Piota school app in January 2017. Since becoming a paperless school and switching to the app for all their parent communication, […]
- Hollygirt Independent School AppHollygirt School is an independent school in Nottingham founded in 1877 with 200+ boys and girls aged between 3 and 16. It provides outstanding education in a nurturing and inspirational environment, […]
- Oasis Academy WarndonAn innovative approach to parental communication Oasis Academy Warndon is an inclusive academy for children aged between 2 and 11 located on the periphery of Worcester City. As a school, they are […]
Karen Dixson, School Business Manager
It saves us time and money! We load the app full of everything parents need, and use it to send instant messages. Parents have been blown away. We would be lost without our app. Our school couldn’t operate without it.
Lisa Bate, School Business Manager
We love Piota...and use it for all our parent communication, including direct message notifications. Thanks to the app we are a paperless school. We love the fact we can get parent consent through the app - it’s never been easier!