Parental involvement in nursery schools is crucial to positive early years development. With a dedicated nursery school app, you can boost vital parental engagement, while simultaneously reducing administration pressures and costs – keeping both parents and staff happy.
- Improve parental involvement in nursery schools: With just a few clicks, your bespoke nursery school app can be used to send important notifications to parents' phones and tablets. Important messages are sent immediately to parents, grandparents, carers and childminders, and there's less uncertainty as to whether the contact details you have on file are the most appropriate for messaging.
- Improve early years development: The early years of education are critical in a child's development. With a nursery school app, nurseries can reduce the amount of admin time dedicated to parental engagement so that more time can be spent where it’s needed most, with the children.
- Inspiring parental engagement in nursery schools: Parental engagement is incredibly important in supporting the learning that takes place at nursery. By using pre-school apps to encourage home learning that complements the nursery curriculum – whether that’s through bedtime stories or events and activities – you can really help to boost the children's learning journeys.
- Effective, affordable, innovative: With limited budgets, early years providers need to be able to trust in their investments. A nursery school app is affordable to set up and maintain, and will dramatically improve the parental engagement at your nursery school.
Want to see for yourself what our nursery school apps can do for you? Just click above for a free trial.
“Whilst having my Ofsted visit in July 2015, I showed the inspector my Julie’s Childcare App! She was really impressed with it, especially as an engagement tool for communication between school setting and parents.”
– Julie Nixon, Headteacher, Julie’s childcare